favour please please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• favour please please

I have ancestry but not world wide cover and I've just noticed a death for one of my family members and I've been looking for her for a while I was surprsied she was in the USA. Would someone look at it for me and send me the details please.
    Its for Jean Mowbray Burwash death 1997, Sarasoto, Florida also social security Death index for her. Her year of birth is 1903.
    GWEN

i'll have a look for you Gwen
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

oooh I have just noticed, the name is wrong... you state Jean, the death thingy one said Joan
      Julie

Comment

she did alot of travelling if her mums name was Florence..
        Julie

Comment

sorry was called away and yes it is Joan not sure why I typed Jean LOL
          GWEN

Comment

You can see the SSDI for free in other places:
            Create your family tree. Take a MyHeritage DNA test for ancestry and genetic testing. Access 19.5 billion historical records for genealogy research.

gives:
            JOAN M BURWASH 30 Aug 1903 20 Jan 1997 V 93 Sarasota, Sarasota, FL 34236 (not specified) New York 067-32-4035

Ancestry® helps you understand your genealogy. A family tree takes you back generations—the world's largest collection of online family history records makes it easy to trace your lineage.

Name Birth Death Last Residence Last Benefit SSN Issued
            JOAN M BURWASH 30 Aug 1903 20 Jan 1997 (V) 34236 (Sarasota, Sarasota, FL) (none specified) 067-32-4035 New York
            Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Working...
            X