warwick record office look up please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Record Office: warwick record office look up please

could someone check on a marriage which took place at hampton in arden warwickshire in about 1820 please
    between benjamin whitehead and ann court.
    anns parents possibly thomas and elizabeth

benjamin was born in 1798
    ann1795.
    benjamin would have being living kenilworth or balsall.
    thank you very much.

If you look at the Research Offers page in the wiki, one of the members offers lookups at Warwickshire Record Office. Might be worth contacting her direct.

Research Offers : Record Office/Archives
    Elaine

Comment

Warwick Record Office will do a single look up free of charge, just email them with the details.

See here

Comment

thank you both but cannot get onto either.

Comment

I should be going over there in a few weeks time - I'll do it for you. Just need to find the right day to book off work!
          Lisa

Comment

thank you very much.
            i live in wales and am un able to get there.

Comment

Hi polishirish
              I found a marriage between Benjamin Whitehead and Ann Court at Hampton in Arden, both were of the parish of Balsall, 1 July 1823 and the witnesses were Ann Whitehead and Joseph Hurst.
              I had a look in the baptism records for Balsall, Barston, Knowle, Baddesley Clinton, Wroxhall, Berkswell, Honileyl and Hampton in Arden and couldn't find either of them. I did find a baptism for a Mary Court daughter of Thos and Elizabeth Court 11 July 1795 and also another child, Elizabeth 21 July 1797 (same parents) at Berkswell, but no Ann Courts.
              Hope this helps.
              Lisa

Comment

thankk you very much for looking it is very kind of you.
                i hope you have every sucess in finding who you are looking for.

Comment

Working...
                X