Scotlands people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scotlands people

Im not good on there how do I find the address on a 1901 census I think it may be Barracks ???

I would think you would need to look at the image, but if it is a Barracks you may find that the address is on the first page of the register, rather than on all subsequent pages.

Is this the entry you are looking for (based on the info in your other thread) -
    1901 Scotland census

which gives the address as: Cameron Barracks, Millburn, Inverness
    Elaine

Comment

thanks very much Eaine I cannot find the option to just print the list of names instead of the whole image I am useless on there. Cant even read what I printed off its so tiny the writing .

Comment

Val - ScotlandsPeople are very responsive to emails about illegible scans. So I would contact them with the actual page you can't read and they will probably offer to rescan it and may even post you a copy free of charge. They sent me a beautiful copy of an 1855 birth register (double page so it was an A3 size scan).
        Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

thanks Uncle John but I think its my fault not their's never did get to understand how to enlarge some scans so end up squinting through a magnifying glass sad eh ????????????

Comment

If you've downloaded the image you could put it on Photobucket and let everyone else ruin their eyesight!
            Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

good idea might just do that

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
                thanks very much Eaine I cannot find the option to just print the list of names instead of the whole image I am useless on there. Cant even read what I printed off its so tiny the writing .
                Val, pm me the details and I'll have a look. I use SP quite a lot.

Hugo

Comment

Working...
                X