Digital Photo Frame help needed please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital Photo Frame help needed please

I have got a Toshiba Digital Photo Frmae and am trying to download photos from my computer.

The booklet tells you how to download using a memory card but after the heading ' Copy/Delete photios by using your computer' All it says is plug in USB cable etc etc and then...Nothing..not much help to me

Anyone got any ideas please. I wanted to have it working by the time the kids come on Friday just to show I am not a complete idiot (which I am where this sort of thing is concerned !! lol

Thanks

Linda

Linda,
    A digital photo frame is just another 'storage device'
    There should be a USB connector cable between the frame and your PC.
    Your PC will then see the frame as another storage device in the 'My computer' section of your desktop (such as E: or F

Then all you do is the same as copying files from your memory card to the PC.

Researching:
    FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

Thanks Trevor,

It's so easy when you know how. Am going to sit here this evening and have a go.

Was going to have a glass of wine but O.H suggests a cup of tea!!! Perhaps he's right.

Thanks again

Linda

Comment

Working...
      X