Update on previous thread re Alvina Pearce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on previous thread re Alvina Pearce

I have today received some medical records on Alvina Pearce,many thanks to those that gave me info of where to ask about these records. Derbyshire Records Office were extremely helpful and although the records were quite sad to read as Alvina spent 26 years in the Asylum and died there in 1926 at the age of 72.
    The best part for me was that also included was a photo of Alvina,the first one I had ever seen of her,and a description of her ie weight, height, hair and eye colour. So, sad that I am she had been in the hospital I have gained some priceless information from those records.To me well worth the search fee.

Thanks again.
    Georgy:smilee:

aww thats lovely, but sad too, I'm glad though you did get some results.. and a photo too what a bonus!! well done!
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Very sad - but very special! How lovely to have a photo, as well.

Christine
      Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Working...
      X