Freezing Mouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freezing Mouse

I have been having daily problems with my mouse freezing and having to shut down manually at the tower which is not good. Any ideas what the problem is please? This has been happening for about a week. I use Google Chrome.
    Kat

My avatar is my mother 1921 - 2012

this tells you some of the reasons

Comment

Silly question Kat, but does it have a battery which might need changing?
      Elaine

Comment

I'll check that out Val
        No it doesn't Elaine.

Thank you both
        Kat

Comment

I thought you were referring to a little creature suffering from the bitter cold until I read the thread! It conjured up quite a pathetic picture in my mind!
          Elizabeth
          Research Interests:
          England:Purkis, Stilwell, Quintrell, White (Surrey - Guildford), Jeffcoat, Bond, Alexander, Lamb, Newton (Lincolnshire, Stalybridge, London)
          Scotland:Richardson (Banffshire), Wishart (Kincardineshire), Johnston (Kincardineshire)

Comment

LOL Elizabeth
            Kat

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Herts View Post
              I thought you were referring to a little creature suffering from the bitter cold until I read the thread! It conjured up quite a pathetic picture in my mind!
              And I thought Elizabeth was asking how to preserve a mouse in the freezer (it depends whether it's been skinned and cleaned first or if it's already cooked).

Tim
              "If we're lucky, one day our names and dates will appear in our descendants' family trees."

Comment

Working...
              X