Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Cousins New Year newsletter

http://lostcousins.com/newsletters/latest.htm

This was also included in the email with the newsletter link.

Before telling you about my first newsletter of the new decade I'd like to thank everyone who has helped to recruit new members by publicising the PROJECT1881 offer - as a result there was a 500% increase in the number of cousins found between Christmas and New Year!

But amazingly 98% of the members reading this email didn't manage to recruit anybody! Surely everyone knows somebody who isn't already a LostCousins member? It's the most attractive offer ever for new members - a complimentary subscription to the end of 2010 when they enter PROJECT1881 in the offer codes box on the Registration form.

I have decided to extend this offer until January 10th, so that it coincides with the findmypast offer (see the newsletter for full details). This means you have another chance to help your fellow members by recruiting their 'lost cousins'.

And as an added incentive, every existing member who recruits a new member before that date (including everyone who has already done so), will have the option of buying a one-year LostCousins subscription for just 5 pounds, half the usual price - just enter the code HALFPRICE on the Subscribe page.

To read my latest newsletter simply click the link below (or if that doesn't work for any reason, highlight it, copy it, then paste it into your browser). Remember, you don't need your password - it's not necessary to log-in if all you wish to do is read the newsletter.

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,
Working...
X