HELP have cancelled Ancestry but it wont let me purchase the Canadian one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP have cancelled Ancestry but it wont let me purchase the Canadian one

I'm trying to get this before the dead line of tonight or is it already finished as they are ahead of us
    How can I get it it keeps recognising me ???????????????????????????????

Canada is behind us in time - so it can't be that

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,

Comment

Has your last Ancestry date actually expired Val? If it hasn't they will keep you until it has.
      Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

thats good but it wont let me take out the cheap one ??? whatever I do it recognises I am a member as although I cancelled I have till the 18th to use it.

Comment

oh thanks Chrissie thats a pain as I wont be able to get the good offer then

Comment

I think you may have to use a different user name. That's what I had to do when I took out the Australian one last year. I also used a different email address, but not sure if that's necessary.
            Jenny

Comment

Perhaps they've got wise to people changing to different countries cheaper rates.

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,

Comment

It does say the offer is only open to new subscribers. I think you'll have to use another email address and user name Val.
                My avatar is my Great Grandmother Emma Gumbert

Sue at Langley Vale

Comment

Jenny I got the ozzie one last year without having to change either email or user name ?? maybe JBee is right???

Comment

Sue I tried just going directly there but it recognises me each time LOL

Comment

Val - Not sure if this will work but if you clear your browser history and cookies it shouldn't remember you anymore - You can do that by going into internet options...

Comment

ooh thats an idea thanks

Comment

boo hoo did that and it still says Hi Val lol
                          but there is an option to purchase another sub for another member of the family except the phone number does'nt work
                          is this right 1-800-262-3787

Comment

Val, I think I would do what others have suggested and create a new user name - It's got to be worth it if it saves you money!!

Comment

but I cant as each time I try to go in it recognises me ?? have tried all the sites and it always knows its me .

Comment

Have you logged out of Ancestry first?
                                Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

yes Wendy maybe I have not left it long enough though? I just tried that link again

Comment

Try and use a different browser I usually find that a way to get around websites remembering me.

Comment

good one Peppie will try that

Comment

Working...
                                      X