NSW BMD index updated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSW BMD index updated

Good heavens, that was quick - they must have done it on the stroke of midnight, NSW time

Now showing births to 1909, marriages to 1959 and deaths to 1979.

I know. I went to find a marriage and my mum and dad's now appears! It was their 50th last year. Wonder if Queenslands have????
    oakes63 passed away in September 2021

Comment

Doubt it we are a bit more laid back up here LOL

Comment

Geez - thanks for that Mary - Im in NSW (tho not at the moment) - and I hadnt noticed, - I'll go and check out a few more names now!
        jood sadly died in November 2019.

Comment

Not sure when Qld was last updated, but it seems to have more than when I last looked.

Current coverage:

Births (1829 to 1914)
          Deaths (1829 to 1964)
          Marriages (1829 to 1934)

Comment

Oh goody. Thanks Mary. Haven't looked for awhile but looks like I might be able to finally get my Grandmothers birth cert. I'd be old and grey before mum got around to giving me my 3 lots of ID to prove the family connection!

Comment

Ooops....scrub that. Have to wait till next year before it makes the 100 years ago mark :(

Comment

WA's also been updated since I last looked. Present coverage:

Birth indexes - 1841 to 1932
                Marriage indexes - 1841 to 1936
                Death indexes - 1841 to 1964.

Comment

Wouldn't it be lovely if SA went online! Now that would be a New Year's gift.

Comment

You might be in luck - Ancestry's apparently going to be adding the following records in 2010:

Australian Birth, Marriage and Death Registers (1788-early 1900s)

We’re adding more vital records from New South Wales, Queensland, Southern Australia, Tasmania, Victoria and Western Australia.

Ancestry® helps you understand your genealogy. A family tree takes you back generations—the world's largest collection of online family history records makes it easy to trace your lineage.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary from Italy View Post
                      WA's also been updated since I last looked. Present coverage:

Birth indexes - 1841 to 1932
                      Marriage indexes - 1841 to 1936
                      Death indexes - 1841 to 1964.
                      Also for WA, the Reverse Marriage Search now has marriages up to 1957, as well as WA country marriages up to 1965.

Good news Mary that Ancestry are getting the Aussie BMD's - especially South Aus and Tasmania which are not available online elsewhere. Also Victoria, which at present is pay per view at the official site!

Comment

I can't wait!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X