Frederick Banning's Daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frederick Banning's Daughter

I am hoping that someone may be able to help me as i've drawn a blank.

My Grandmother was born to the above in Stow on the Wold, Gloucestershire in 1919. But i believe her to be illigitimate, as her mothers name is different to her siblings.

Does anyone have my Great Grandfather in their tree? I am hoping to find out about my Grandmothers parentage & beyond.

Kind regards & Merry Christmas!
    I love researching my family! Even though it is frustrating, addictive, complicated..............! :xmas_eek:

Have you tried looking in the GEDCOM section? (There's a link in the top bar.)

Christine
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Yes, but with no joy :(

Thanks for your suggestion though. x
      I love researching my family! Even though it is frustrating, addictive, complicated..............! :xmas_eek:

Comment

Are you able to post any specific info: names / dates / places? - But not if they're still alive, of course!

Christine
        Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

What is you grandmothers name please?
          cant see a Banning birth in 1919 that apears to fit
          Jess

Comment

Marriages Jun 1919

Banning Frederick J Brennan Winchcomb 6a 1133
            Brenman Annie Banning Winchcomb 6a 1133

is this her supposed parents marriage? dont assume Fred was her father unless her birth cert says so
            Jess

Comment

Helllo Moreducklings
              I'm sure we could help with this one if we knew which the reference was to your Grandmothers birth and her mothers name. If your Gt Grandmother is no longer alive her name would help and if your Grandmother is still alive just her surname at birth would help. There are 8 births that would fit with the marriage that Jess has posted but the earliest is in 1922.
              Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

Working...
              X