World Vital Records - free access to 28th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Vital Records - free access to 28th

Over the last couple of months Ive received various offers from World Vital Records.com. From 20% discount up to 60% discount - all of which Ive ignored. Today I get an email offering me free access I dont think I actually need anything on there - but in case anyone else could use a weeks free access:

Vital Records, Family History, Genealogy - Find Vital Records Now at WorldVitalRecords.com

You have to complete a little form, no credit card though and I made up a phone number for it

Yes, its not a site I would pay to use Bob

Comment

I hate the site and it gives very little information

Researching:
      FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

Well I got that email and I am already registered but forgot my password so yesterday morning I used the 'forgot your password' option to be issued with a new one or a reminder for the old one.

I'm still waiting :xmas_biggrin:

Strange thing is I have a received an email from them practically every day for the last two weeks banging on about something that I'm not interested in and no I wouldn't pay to view it. I'm not even sure its got anything I would be interested in - the database seems to be ickledy pickledy but it looks like I'll never know anway.

I think they are trying to entice people that aren't already registered to register that is all.

Comment

Originally posted by TrevorFranklin View Post
          I hate the site and it gives very little information
          I'm still waiting for my reminder email about my password. I've had about 4 other emails (1 a day as usual) from them though banging on about something or the other but no password.

:F

Comment

Working...
          X