FTM 2005 Index of Names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTM 2005 Index of Names

I know I have done this before but just cannot remember how.

I am trying to print off a custom report which shows Name Birth date and Death date. I have reheaded it as index rather than report. My problem is its in alphabetical order of first name instead of Surname.

Can some kind person please tell me how to change the order of name to show Surnames first.

I know it will be simple.

Thank you.

Linda

Edit: Found it - it comes under items to include in the report. Knew it was in there somewhere.
    Last edited by Linda from Murton; 22-12-09, 14:59. Reason: Found the answer
    Linda - Happy Hunting

A tidy house is the sign of a broken computer

Researching: Brown, Bell, Key and Musgrave from Cumberland. Dodds, Green, Campbell, Hall, Armstrong, Davison from Co. Durham. Raymond from Devon/Cornwall.

Hopefully the same as 2006 ...
    When you have the custom report on the screen, click on Contents / Items to include.
    On Available Items (left hand side) select Name - click the arrow to move it to the right hand side - and an Options box pops up where you can format the name (e.g. first name, last name .... or last name, first name).

(You will probably end up with two name formats now in your right hand column - just delete the one you don't want!)
    Elaine

Comment

Hello Elaine,

Similar in 2005 Its the Options, click on that and you choose the format.

I knew I had done it a while ago. Memory aint what it was.

Thank you for responding.

Linda :xmas_biggrin:
      Linda - Happy Hunting

A tidy house is the sign of a broken computer

Researching: Brown, Bell, Key and Musgrave from Cumberland. Dodds, Green, Campbell, Hall, Armstrong, Davison from Co. Durham. Raymond from Devon/Cornwall.

Comment

Working...
      X