Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where do I find?

The refs for the 1911 census?

I am slowly adding sources for my tree, and including census refs but I can't see where the refs are on the images for 1911. (I guess I am missing something really important here) but I just cant see em!

help! please.
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

On FMP you will see them on the transcript view or if you are looking at the actual image they show up top left of page, above the image tool bar.

On the 1911 census site you should see them when you view 'My Records?
    Elaine

Comment

The refs are really long.

If you're on the 1911 site, I think you'll find they're on the list of docs you've viewed.

On FMP, the ref usually shows when you download the image. And I'll go and have a look for other sources on FMP.

... It's top left, above the image, along with the fact that it is the 1911 census, the name of the person, and the place.

Christine
      Last edited by Christine in Herts; 21-12-09, 19:52.
      Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

ahhhhh it doesnt show on the actual image on 1911 page.. but am looking in my records and now I can see them.. PHEW!!

lol

thanks very much ladies
        Julie
        They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Working...
        X