Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FindMyPast Survey... ideas?

Any ideas for these?
    11. Are there any historical records that we don't have on the site at the moment that you would find useful?
    12. Are there any specific improvements or features we could add to the site that would be useful to you?
    I know I'll think of something just after I've clicked Finish Survey!

Christine
    :xmas_sign:
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

11. More parish records. More probate records.

12. Census searchable throughout by occupation.

There are lots more I would like. It depends how much they duplicate other sites!
    Elizabeth
    Research Interests:
    England:Purkis, Stilwell, Quintrell, White (Surrey - Guildford), Jeffcoat, Bond, Alexander, Lamb, Newton (Lincolnshire, Stalybridge, London)
    Scotland:Richardson (Banffshire), Wishart (Kincardineshire), Johnston (Kincardineshire)

Comment

12. I would like to see an improvement in the search method used on the parish records whereby you could specify a parish, not just county.
      Elaine

Comment

I'd like to see "place of birth" come up on the list, when you search for a list of names. Otherwise you have to trawl through all the hits when you just put in , say , name & year of birth.
        ~ Louise ~

Researching Dalzell, Highmore & Sumpton in Cumbria, also Braidford & Chevalier

Comment

Unfortunately, I had to go out, so I did click Finish before these useful ideas came in - but at least you'll all be prepared if you get a chance to do the survey!

Christine
          Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Working...
          X