This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cemetery: Headstone Photos for Cowra Cemetery NSW Australia

My Mother in Law and I do Headstone photos for Cowra NSW Australia and are currently photographing every grave in the cemetery. We have just begun to build a website but haven't yet completed it, however there is an enquiry function on there which is taking requests already. We go out there once a week so you will get any photo you are asking for within that time. Please feel free to enquire if you would like any photos from this cemetery.

Please use this Contact Us form
    Cowra cemetery Photos - Home
    I’m no genealogist …
    Until this year I spelled it “GeneOlogist!"
    ;)

Hello,

I am researching the Brownlie family in the Cowra area and am after some photos of Headstones from the Cowra Cemetery.

I am after the following people:

1) Thomas Walters / Waters Brownlie - he died and buried in 1959 in Cowra NSW.

2) Thomas married Eileen May Alexander - she may be buried with him - not sure

3) Cyril Brownlie / Brownlee - he died and buried in 1972 in Cowra NSW. I believe its in the Anglican section

4) Emma Susan Brownlie nee Cassidy - she died and buried in 2007 in Cowra NSW

5) Greta (Rita) Elizabeth Susan Hands nee Brownlie - she died in 2010 in Cowra, NSW

6) Herbert Mervyn Hands - hedied in 2004 and is buried in Cowra, NSW

If it is possible, could you email a copy of the headstones for my research?

My email is brucestubbs@ymail.com

Thanks
    Bruce

Comment

Hi Bruce

I have moved far from that area now sorry.

I have passed this on to someone I know who is still living there. I hope you hear something soon. She is a very busy lady.

Sorry about that.
      I’m no genealogist …
      Until this year I spelled it “GeneOlogist!"
      ;)

Comment

As Queen B is no longer able to offer Cowra Cemetery lookups, we have closed the thread.
        Elaine

Comment

Working...
        X