Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wireless router

Hello...:xmas_cool:

I am going away in a week time for nearly three weeks....Would it be OK to unplug my wireless router from the electric socket.....Just wondering if on my return I would have lost all my settings and would have to reconnect to computer/ even set it up again from the start ...Or would it just work straight away, as soon as it was plugged in again......thank you.....:xmas_laugh:...Lilly

We always uplug computers/routers etc when we go away. No problems with configuration when it's all plugged back in.
    Elaine

Comment

Lovely, thank you...Elaine...I will unplug it then, I just want to take as many plugs out as possible......:xmas_smile:.., great these Christmas smilers, aren't they?......Lol....Lilly.....:xmas_yes:

Comment

When you get home remember to turn the router on FIRST and let it settle down for a few minutes before turning on the computer.

Anne

Comment

:xmas_frown:do hope you have a laptop ??? 3 weeks without my pc would kill me

Comment

Thanks **Ann** I will remember to try and wait a few minutes before turning on comp.....I will put the kettle on. :xmas_laugh:

**Val**, NO I couldn't do without a comp for three weeks, I would rather stay at home lol..... I am going to the States to see my son, who moved out there in July with his little family, so it will be quite an exciting time, but my daughter who is also coming with me, is taking her laptop for the plane, and son has a Mac comp, at at least two laptops, and a notebook lol..... so I will be alright, might even 'talk' to you all from the States lol....I am also going to buy a laptop when I am out there to bring back as they are so cheap (don't worry Sarah, cloggies has already 'sorted' me out, with adapters etc lol).......:xmas_yes:...Lilly
            :xmas_sign:

Comment

:xmas_yes:thats good then

Comment

Working...
              X