BEWARE! HotMatches CHANGE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BEWARE! HotMatches CHANGE!

I was drifting through my new HotMatches and was viewing a set which I decided to discard. The screen rippled a bit, but looked pretty much as if nothing had happened. I had an email come in so I dealt with that, and then went back to try to discard the matches again.

It was at that point that I realised that after discarding matches, you are not returned to the list as happened before, you are automatically shunted on to the next set of matches. I had just deleted some matches I had intended to keep! :xmas_mad:

I know a lot of you don't bother with them at all, but I find that sort of unannounced change seriously annoying!

Christine
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

poor you Christine thanks for letting us know

Comment

I only have a blitz on Hot/Cold Matches occasionally and tend to delete each contact's matches in turn. I'm not too bothered if anything goes accidentally. I find that people contact me for connections, of which about 20% are positive.
      Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

Thanks Christine will be aware of that next time I check hot matches.i agree unannounced changes are annoying.

Comment

Working...
        X