Parks family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parks family

William Parks, born about 1791 Middlesex Shoreditch , died befor 1851, got married 04-12-1828 Brighton, Sussex. to Mary Reed, born about 1801 Middlesex Shoreditch . This is all I know. They had a son, which is my direct ancestor; Henry Thomas Parks, born 17-12-1837 Finsbury London. I am trying to find the parents of both William and Mary. As I reside in The Netherlands, I am unfortunately unable to do the research locally.

If you have a Worldwide Ancestry subscription you will have access to the LMA (London Metropolitan Archives) church registers of baptisms and marriages, which is the only way that you will get back before the start of civil registration in 1837.
    Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

alternately..

www.familysearch.org and Hugh Wallis's Genealogical Web Sites

are going to become your new best friends, these are the main 'free' tools that you will need to get your research further back, otherwise it means purchasing parish records on cd or microfiche.

you can order parish registers (that have been filmed) from the LDS to view in a local centre to yourself but not quite sure of the protocol as I have never done it.

FamilySearch.org - Family History Centers

:xmas_sign:
      Julie
      They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Working...
      X