Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRO/ Have I made a mistake somewhere?

Hello folks,
    on the 1st December I ordered 2 certs from the GRO, I followed all instructions (I think) I certainly filled in the correct info & also gave my
    card details etc. BUT...I have not heard a word since, no money has been taken from my account, I look at the site daily & it just keeps putting back the date for the certs to be dispatched. SO....will the certs arrive do you think? I am afraid to re-apply & then find out that I have ordered & paid twice for them. HELP is very much needed here....all the info is in my "basket" as I typed it out....This why I am always reluctant to use the GRO.

Thanks.
    Family Names : HALE, GREEN, BROUGH, HARRIS, FARMER, REEVES, MINCHIN, CORNISH, WARD.

It's early days but if you are concerned then you could try calling them.
    Vivienne passed away July 2013

Comment

Originally posted by skylark View Post
      ...all the info is in my "basket" as I typed it out....
      If you can still see the information in your basket, I wonder if you actually submitted the order.
      Unless things have changed recently, and I haven´t ordered any certificates for a month or two, once your order has been submitted then you can´t see any reference to it on the GRO website, which is why its always a good idea to print it out at the time of ordering.
      Elaine

Comment

Did you get an email confirmation?

The subject should be "GRO Order Confirmation" and would have arrived at the time of ordering also you'll have one from their payment gateway subject "RBS WorldPay CARD transaction Confirmation". Also Elaine is right, I can see anything I've ordered on the GRO site so if you can, I guess you didn't order it.
        Hail Spode!

Comment

try ringing them ,I got mine today only ordered the 3rd Dec

Comment

I did not get an email confirming order at all...I reckon I never hit the send button at all...I am fed up with myself at times....

Thanks for your help & advice folks...

Margaret.
            Family Names : HALE, GREEN, BROUGH, HARRIS, FARMER, REEVES, MINCHIN, CORNISH, WARD.

Comment

Originally posted by Elaine ..Spain View Post
              If you can still see the information in your basket, I wonder if you actually submitted the order.
              Unless things have changed recently, and I haven´t ordered any certificates for a month or two, once your order has been submitted then you can´t see any reference to it on the GRO website, which is why its always a good idea to print it out at the time of ordering.
              It does sound like the order hasn't actually been submitted.
              I placed an order a few days ago, and nothing had changed as far as I could see. Once the order is placed, the shopping basket will be empty, and there is indeed no further reference to it on the GRO site.
              Sarah

Comment

I dont get an email anyway when I order stuff???

Comment

Could it be going into your spam folder, Val?

I always get 2 - one from GRO and one from the payment people

Comment

Originally posted by Lindsay View Post
                    I always get 2 - one from GRO and one from the payment people
                    Ditto!
                    Elaine

Comment

really ??? I never thought about it as ,long as I keep thje reference form at the end of the order Im fine

Comment

Working...
                      X