Marriage look up please..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage look up please..

FMP pages don't seem to be working for me at the moment, could I please have a free marriage look up?

Pheobe Flinn b 1889 & William Griffiths.

Probably married between 1903 & 1905 in Manchester. Pheobe was probably living in the Ancoats area of Manchester.

Thank you.
    Jen

Researching: Brandon.London/M/cr. Tyson.France/Mcr.

Please remember FMP do not allow lookups for other people.

Comment

Yes I know John, haven't forgotten....it's just that I do subscribe to FMP for myself but theres a problem with turning pages at the mo, hence the reason I'm asking for a free look up. Thanks for the reminder though John.:smilee:
      Jen

Comment

Hi Jen, The reminder is for anyone who is contemplating doing a FMP lookup for anyone else. The FMP Ts & Cs don't allow it.

If there's a problem with FMP it might be an idea to contact them about it.

Comment

They married 1910, St James, Collyhurst, Manchester, according to Lancsbmd.

OC

Comment

William Griffiths married Phoebe Flinn Sept Qtr 1910 Manchester (8d 365) according to Ancestry
            Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Yes I realise that John, thanks. I would have contacted them, if it had carried on. I will look in later to see if it was just a glitch or not.

Thank you OC and Wendy for the date etc.....that blows the date theory of her marriage out of the water on the picture thread then. I was guessing at 1906.:Big Grin:
              Jen

Comment

Working...
              X