Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anybody confirm what I think please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anybody confirm what I think please?

Please keep reading
    I am really hoping I have solved a mystery
    Elizabeth Emily Muller born 1880 Holborn marries a
    Noah Stanley in 1898 Steying Sussex
    Noah is by himself on 1901 and with his parents in 1911 no sign of her.
    A contact I found and his family did not know he had ever married .
    Cannot find her in 1901 or 1911 yet? but
    Just found a marriage for a Elizabeth Emily Stanley in Shoreditch which is the right area calling herself a Spinster the right age and saying her father was a Harry Stanley occupation Dyer
    Her Father was a Adam Muller occupation Dyer ?? but of course she would lie wouldn't she as she was commiting bigamy, as her Husband Noah did not die till 1947.

I have been trying to NOT find a Elizabeth Emily Stanley with her Father Harry
    a Dyer .

PLEASE PLEASE SAY YOU AGREE THIS IS HER would make my year.

The other thing is I have a photo of a Sailor which was in my nans possessions and nobody knows who he was am wondering if its John Gallacher????

Thanks for looking

Sounds OK to me............but then with my lot, anything is more prbable than possible...lol

Have you looked for a birth for Elizabeth Emily Stanley????

Comment

Thanks for reading it ,I have yes Libby and so far luckily I have not found anybody likely keep your fingers crossed I dont LOL

Oh I do so want it to be her

Comment

the Steyning marriage is Elizabeth Emily Miller not Muller

Comment

oh yes but they did all call themselves Miller instead of Muller in fact nobody left in the family knew it till I started to research
          on her marriage in 1898 she called herself Miller too and I do have that marriage cert

Comment

Sorry, didn't realise that:emb:

I go to Steyning occasionally, there's a photo of the church in Places of Worship in the wiki, its a pretty little town.

Comment

thats okay Jill I didnt mention that did I ?? somebody kindly got me a photo of the Church she got married in I just would love to know how she got there.

Comment

Working...
              X