No groom named on freebmd ? help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No groom named on freebmd ? help please

good morning....a little help please...could someone look up a marriage in 1863 of Mercy Saint....Mercy Saint was b 1843 in Yeovil..this is on freebmd...so is her marriage in 1863..but...NO GROOM IS NAMED ???...am I missing something here?....she is supposedly married to Simeon Hellier / Hillier / Helyar....can`t find her
    husband / children / death..........any advice taken with thanks....allan:conf:
    Last edited by garstonite; 01-12-09, 10:19.
    Allan ......... researching oakes/anyon/standish/collins/hartley/barker/collins-cheshire
    oakes/tipping/ellis/jones/schacht/...garston, liverpool
    adams-shropshire/roberts-welshpool
    merrick/lewis/stringham/nicolls-herefordshire
    coxon/williamson/kay/weaver-glossop/stockport/walker-gorton

Hi Alan

Looks like the transcriber couldn't read his number

HILLIAR Simeon Yeovil 5c 84[35]
    Jay

Comment

not that its any use but NO groom is mentioned on ancestry either.

have to go out now, but i'll be back
      Julie
      They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Thank you very much girls....do I now look for children named HILLIAR...
        (I shouldn`t laugh , but that`s me all over ..3 names and ALL wrong)...and a death for Hilliar ?.....allan:emb:
        Allan ......... researching oakes/anyon/standish/collins/hartley/barker/collins-cheshire

Comment

well if it were me.. I'd look for them on the census next as Hill** that will throw up all spellings of the name.

(ppsst and I think that JayG is a boy! :Wink
          Julie
          They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Mercy Helliar Simeon abt 1844 North Perrott, Somerset, England Wife Haselbury Plucknett, Somerset
            Mercy Hellier Simeon abt 1844 North Perrott, Somerset, England Wife Winslow, Herefordshire <<<<<<<<<<

Comment

Simeon Hillin Mary abt 1841 Haselbury, Somerset, England Head Lugwardine, Herefordshire
              death
              Simeon Hellier abt 1842 1891 Hereford Herefordshire, Hereford and Worcester, Monmouthshire

Comment

Originally posted by garstonite View Post
                Thank you very much girls....do I now look for children named HILLIAR...
                (I shouldn`t laugh , but that`s me all over ..3 names and ALL wrong)...and a death for Hilliar ?.....allan:emb:
                Originally posted by Darksecretz View Post
                well if it were me.. I'd look for them on the census next as Hill** that will throw up all spellings of the name.

(ppsst and I think that JayG is a boy! :Wink

:roll-eyes: not the first time someone's thought I was a Janet :Big Grin::Big Grin::Big Grin:
                Jay

Comment

Thank you all very much...apologies for not getting back but once I go away from the pc I have my wife / daughter and 2 grandkids who jump on it ...so I never get a chance to get back on.....sorry Jay.....:emb:.......allan

Comment

Working...
                  X