london marriage please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• london marriage please

i may have found two witnesses of one my marriages marrying later in the year 1868. can someone please email the image to me? i will pm my addy.
    i dont know what the connection to my marriage is, but hopefully this is a clue!

charles sharp and ellen louisa shonfeld, 1868 in wandsworth. i expect the church will be christ church in battersea.

have sent you an email Kyle. :smilee:
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

thank you julie.

Comment

Originally posted by kylejustin View Post
        i may have found two witnesses of one my marriages marrying later in the year 1868. can someone please email the image to me? i will pm my addy.
        i dont know what the connection to my marriage is, but hopefully this is a clue!

charles sharp and ellen louisa shonfeld, 1868 in wandsworth. i expect the church will be christ church in battersea.
        Hi, I believe that Charles Sharp & Ellen Louisa Shonfield are my great grandparents. I have just received a copy of their marriage certificate from the GRO in London which states that they were married at Christ Church in the Parish of Battersea on 20th September 1868. The two witnesses to the marriage were James Spice (Parish Clerk) and Charlotte Green! Charles & Ellen had a daughter on 26th February 1880, Ida Gertrude,(Annie) who was my grandmother. I feel sure there must have been other children but I've been unable to find them. Could you please give me any information you have. I neverknew my grandmother as she died on 29th July 1916 and I would dearly love some more information of her.
        Do hope you can help!

Comment

Great Grandparents

Hi , I believe that Charles Sharp & Ellen Louisa Shonfeld are my great grandparents. I have recently received a copy of their marriage certificate from the GRO in London which states that they were married at Christ Church in the parish of Battersea on the 20th September 1868. The two witnesses to the marriage were James Spice (Parish Clerk) and Charlotte Green! Charles and Ellen had a daughter on the 26th February 1880, Ida Gertrude (Annie) who was my grandmother. I feel sure there must have been other children but I've been unable to find them. Could you please share any information you have with me?
          I never knew my grandmother as she died on 29th July 1916 - my mother was only 2 years old. I would dearly love some more information on Charles and Ellen as well as Ida Gertrude and hope that you can fill in some of the gaps and maybe I can for you. Look forward to hearing from you

Comment

Henry James sharp was baptized on the same day/ same parents & address as Ida would you like the record?
            Olga

Comment

hi millie, i dont know how your great grandparents tie up to my relly joseph morton and his wife eliza bragger.

Comment

Working...
              X