Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry missing record ?

Is it me,
    In the LMA baptism records for St Leonards Shoreditch (comes under Hackney), trying to find the entry for 2 July 1828. The pages seem to start at Mar 15 and end at Jan 1829 but in between there seems to be confusion.
    Looks as though there are three different books with various dates throughout 1828.
    or is it me ?

DgJay
    DGJay

who are you looking for ??

Comment

Sarah Barlow baptised 2 July 1828...
      DGJay

Comment

there is one on 3 aug 1828 parents William and Sarah in Saint Marys Lambeth is that her

if not what are her parents names

Comment

forget that there is this one on LDS

Sarah Barlow Birth 11 Jun 1828

Christening: 02 JUL 1828 Saint Leonards, Shoreditch, London, England

Parents: George Barlow & Mary

Comment

Val
            yes its the one from the LDS
            Its a long story but basically I already have a print and the details from a visit to the LMA from several years ago, but the microfiche was in such a bad state that its a very poor print and just about readable.
            With the digitisation, the records are now very clear so I am trying to get better prints.
            The problem now being that I cannot find the actual page no 172 on the Ancestry digitised records. There appears to be a complete mishmash of that year by Ancestry.

DgJay
            Last edited by DgJay; 29-11-09, 10:02. Reason: added page number
            DGJay

Comment

I cannot see any baptism records for 1828 for St Leonards Shoredith. It seems they have gone from 1827 to 1829.
              Elaine

Comment

Working...
              X