X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer help Kaspasky

Can anyone HELP me computer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can anyone help me with computer problems ;???
    I cannot go on my main comp as I have Kasparsky internet security suite and its telling me I have corrupt files /key on there ;;
    a How do I get on in safe mode

b will I be able to do scan or anything in safe mods ;;?? :conf:
    borobabs passed away March 2018

I have but it keeps telling ,me to update and then saying done ;; its bsaying corrupted black list and corrupted databases;;

I have managed to get on now and doing a windows defender scan thank god to see if that throws anything up to me that I can sort out ;;

What makes thinks worse is the lad who would usualy help his father has just died so carnt bother him ;;

Also daughter who is comp person is away 1st thing in morning so cannot come to try to help ;;sob

LOver to ,me and anybody everybody lol

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Errors Interpretation Database

this is from the kaspersky site Babs it gives instructions on updating in your circumstances

This is copied and pasted from Val regards this but Im still stuck how to do it

Comment

Val I love you dear , many thanks for that help the pm mail sorted it , before they get back to me ;;;

Comment

cant have you not on the internet can we ???? glad its sorted

Comment

Cheers Val , and must say Kaspersky people on ball for helping you when you need it , as long as you allow for the time difference with there base ;;

Comment

Working...
            X