another pair of eyes please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another pair of eyes please

I've been looking for a long time to find out who Hannah Wyatt married she was born in 1858, Spitalfields.
    The last census I have her on with the family is 1871 she is not with them in 1881. I was ready to give up looking for her but whilst looking for her brother I found her on the 1911 census living with him and her name is shown as Hannah Cutts Widow.
    I've spent the last two nights and afternoons looking for her marriage and just given up in frustration.
    Can anyone else find her please if they have time please please
    GWEN

What does she give as her year and place of birth on the 1911 census?
    Elaine

Comment

there is one for a
      Anna Wyatt and a Charles Penn Cutts in Dec 1890 Poplar 1c 1204

Comment

he died Jun 1902 Hitchin 3a 335 aged 52

Comment

A possible 1891 census entry for the couple that Val has found

RG12; Piece: 318; Folio 42; Page 25
          - Ancestry.co.uk

Charles Cutts 1852 Baldock Hertfordshire
          Annie Cutts 1858 Bethnal Green
          Elaine

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
            there is one for a
            Anna Wyatt and a Charles Penn Cutts in Dec 1890 Poplar 1c 1204

Father's name is Frederick Wyatt a weaver if that helps. It's on Ancestry. She was 33 years old.
            Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Elaine ..Spain View Post
              What does she give as her year and place of birth on the 1911 census?
              her dob on the 1911 census is 1859 born in Bethnal Green
              GWEN

Comment

Originally posted by WendyPusey View Post
                Father's name is Frederick Wyatt a weaver if that helps. It's on Ancestry. She was 33 years old.
                This looks like it is her just going to have a look as her father was Frederick and was weaver.
                GWEN

Comment

Thanks everyone I dont know how I did not find her as she is on the 1881 census calling herself Anna so why I did not look using that name I'am not sure plus all this lot are Bethnal green through the ages so I did not think to look in a different district.
                  Plus she calls herself Bennett on the 1881 census and there is a child Joseph Bennett registered as Grandchild to head of the family which is her mother. I think he must be Hannah Jnrs but there is no marriage for her to a Bennett.
                  I've tracked this child through the census and he remained living with Hannah's mother. He also appears on the 1911 census as hephew to head of the family. I think I will have to apply for the BC to see who he actually belongs to.
                  Sometimes for me when there are lots of twists to a family I end up bogged down and it needs another pair of eyes to unravel it.
                  So thanks to everyone.
                  GWEN

Comment

Baptism for Joseph Bennet also on Ancestry, son of Joseph and Hannah Bennett. Joseph is in Military Police
                    Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

thanks for that I am just trying to find charles and Anna on the 1901 census and then thought I would look into Charles family.
                      Hannah did not marry joseph I am sure of that mind with this hobby some times I question myself!!!!
                      GWEN

Comment

Working...
                      X