Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where on earth is Ann C?

:smilee:

I am hoping someone can locate Ann Catherine Barrington bc 1822 Stockport on the 41 census. Although I am not subscribed to any census, I can't even find her in a search. She is unmarried and I don't think she is with her parents. I am wondering if she has been mis-transcribed?

If anyone can find her it would really help. I would think she stayed around the Stockport area/Cheshire as she had her family there later on.

Here's hoping ...... thanks very much.

Originally posted by treesa View Post
    :smilee:

I am hoping someone can locate Ann Catherine Barrington bc 1822 Stockport on the 41 census. Although I am not subscribed to any census, I can't even find her in a search. She is unmarried and I don't think she is with her parents. I am wondering if she has been mis-transcribed?

If anyone can find her it would really help. I would think she stayed around the Stockport area/Cheshire as she had her family there later on.

Here's hoping ...... thanks very much.
    Try this one from 1841 Warrington

Ann Barrington F s 19
    Working as a servant at Horse Market, Warrington

John Woolstencroft 30 Tailor
    Jane 30 Milliner
    Stephen 6
    Mary 3
    John 0 8mths
    HO107/521/14
    I hope this is the one. The only other 2 I found were age slightly out and one in Essex, other in Somerset - so a long way off
    Good luck
    Grahame

Comment

Thanks very much Grahame, this is certainly a possibility. I do think this could be her, so thanks very much for looking and finding Ann. Much appreciated!

kind regards,

treesa

Comment

Working...
      X