Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Zealand Yesteryears (especially passenger lists)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Zealand Yesteryears (especially passenger lists)

I've only just come across this beautifully-presented site
    New Zealand Yesteryears
    and added it to the Wiki.
    Welcome to New Zealand Yesteryears!

Serving Genealogists since 1998

With 942 Ships,
    250 ship photographs,
    2434 Passenger Lists,
    34 Shipboard diaries,
    and much more...
    Christine
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Thank you for adding it - it was already on our New Zealand - Family Tree Forum page, which you may not have come across before.
    Caroline
    Caroline's Family History Pages
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Originally posted by Caroline View Post
      Thank you for adding it - it was already on our New Zealand - Family Tree Forum page, which you may not have come across before.
      No, I hadn't found that page. I went to the NZ section, and thence to the emigration page, where it didn't seem to be amongst the NZ section of emigration links.

I've also found this site:
      Digitised Resources - Heritage - Christchurch City Libraries
      which includes images of the passenger lists.

Christine
      Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Working...
      X