Canadian Census

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian Census

Does anyone have access to this please - for Sault Sainte Marie, Ontario?
    Kat

My avatar is my mother 1921 - 2012

PM me and I'll take a look. Can't access it at the moment as Ancestry says someone else is pretending to be me and I am already logged in to the site - very weird!

Comment

Thanks Trina
      Kat

Comment

These might be useful if you're after Canadian cenuses:

Census Finder - Free Census Records Online
        1911 Census of Canada Indexing Project

Christine
        Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

HI

If Trina hasn't yet got in to her Ancestry yet I can take a look for you if you'd like.
          WendyP

Comment

Maybe you should have a go - I've found the right person on the Canadian border crossings, but the image doesn't want me to email it - driving me nuts :madd:
            Will keep trying for a while!

Comment

Hi All,
              Thanks for the Link Christine, I will have a search thro'. He must be on the 1911 census in Sault Sainte Marie. ONT. He crossed over to the USA - Mich in Sept 1914. I didn't realise til today that the town is half in Canada and half in USA.. How confusing.lol

Trina, I have pm'd you, thanks.

I have received Trina's link to Canadian Ancestry (Border Crossings) Sept 1914 and can view the image but it won't let me down load it. I have taken some close up screenshots of the info I need.

Wendy, Thank you. If you can send me the image I can add it to my Ancestry tree as a whole piece instead of 4 different pieces! If you need my email addy please pm me.
              Thanks
              Last edited by Katarzyna; 22-11-09, 21:57. Reason: additional info
              Kat

Comment

I have sent a "snip" - why that works and the save option doesn't I don't know!

Comment

lol:Big Grin::Big Grin:
                  Kat

Comment

HI

Glad your sorted.

:Wink:
                    WendyP

Comment

have pm'd you Wendy.
                      Kat