Webuser forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webuser forum

On the 8th November, I tried to log onto the Forum of WebUser. They sent me a code/password to activate the account. Somehow I highlighted it but may be I forgot to copy not sure. Ended up when I pasted the supposed new password in I put what ever was on my clipboard hence a row of dots.
    I emailed them on the 9th and told them what had happened and they replied asking me again what OP system I was using and where had I put the row of dots. This had all been explained in my first email to them.
    Again I replied with the same information and later that day the account had been reset and I logged on using their password of the 8th November. All fine I thought and a good service But just look at the email I recieved about 22.00 today. The email just came to me as I have copied it.

COPY OF EMAIL REC'D ~ IMAGINE MY REPLY TO THEM you would never sleep if you knew.

I have to start by saying that if you'd afforded me the courtesy of a response to the email I sent you on the 9/11/2009 we could perhaps have resolved this issue days ago.

So, I repeat, 'where are you encountering the 'row of dots'. Is it when you log in, or are you referring to the password field within the User Options page?'

Also, what browser are you using?

Regards,

TheFatControlleR
    Web User Forum Administrator
    Margaret N
    DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

I would have told him where to stick his dots Margaret.

Comment

Working...
    X