Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Henry Garton: 1901 census

Hi

Could anyone please access the original of the 1901 census for John H. Garton b.1860 Bridlington.

I have Ancestry and when I click view original it sends me to the right page but this family does not appear on those pages. I was wondering if someone who may have Find my Past may be able to find them, before I trawl all the pages for Hull

His wife is Caroline and they are living in Hull, Yorks.

I would like to know their address and John's occupation for 1901. I have details of all other aspects of this family.

Thank you very much.

Mandy
    Bubblebelle x

FAMILY INTERESTS: Pitts of Sherborne Gloucs. Deaney (Bucks). Pye of Kent. Randolph of Lydd, Kent. Youell of Norfolk and Suffolk. Howe of Lampton. Carden of Bucks.

Dock Labourer
    3, Manchester Street Arthur's Terrace, Sculcoates

Comment

if you want to try ancestry
      RG13 4479 102 12

Comment

Thanks Val.

Yes that was the source identified but when I clicked he didn't appear. Some of the other members of the family appear on P.13, but still couldn't find them. Maybe I need my eyes testing. Thanks for the info. You've saved me hours of work.

Mandy
        Bubblebelle x

FAMILY INTERESTS: Pitts of Sherborne Gloucs. Deaney (Bucks). Pye of Kent. Randolph of Lydd, Kent. Youell of Norfolk and Suffolk. Howe of Lampton. Carden of Bucks.

Comment

Working...
        X