Parkers of Silchester 1871 census

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parkers of Silchester 1871 census

I wonder if anyone else will have better luck finding two little girls in the 1871 census. I cannot find Kate and Mary Charlotte Parker.
    You will find them in the 1861 census at RG09/710/49/10 with their parents John and Mary Parker.
    In 1871 John and Mary and four children etc can be found at RG10/1236/65/19
    but Kate and Mary are not home.
    i've tried various possibilities in FMP but not the correct one. Maybe someone might have better luck in Ancestry.
    It is now supper time here. I will check in after feeding the hungry mouths.
    Thank you
    Donelda

searching for the Berkshire Hobbises, Rowles, Staniford, Rogers, Parkers, Thackhams, Gouts, LeBouviers, Heaphys and Wilsons

There is a death for a Mary Parker born abt 1860 in Q3 1871 Reading it is possible she was in hospital/care at the time of census

Comment

Mary Charlotte Thackham Parker was born June 6, 1860 and died in 1939 so that is not her.
      I found a Kate in an union workhouse but she must be a different Kate cuz the rest of the family was in Silchester farming for the Duke of Wellington.
      Thank you for having a go.

Donelda
      Donelda

searching for the Berkshire Hobbises, Rowles, Staniford, Rogers, Parkers, Thackhams, Gouts, LeBouviers, Heaphys and Wilsons

Comment

Working...
      X