• would love some help finding this family after 1870

This lot are my bugbear have asked for help before but still no luck
    John Thomas Keen Labourer born 1843 Bethnal Green
    marries in 1869 St Pancras to
    Sarah Emily Sigston born 1851 Regents Park
    They have a Daughter Frances Mary Ann in 1870 baptised in Camden 1870
    cannot find them at all after this
    would welcome any ideas thanks

I cant find them either. They must have moved from 20 Modbury Terrace by 1871 as this is it here

- Ancestry.co.uk

London > St Pancras > Kentish Town > District 22a > Page 77

Hopefully someone else will have more luck :(
    Hail Spode!

Comment

thanks for trying Guy you are clever finding that address in 1871
      I did wonder if they emigrated to Australia with her Sister ??? but no luck there either
      Thanks again

Comment

I looked for Sarah's parents to see if she might be with them, but no luck finding them either.
        My avatar is my Great Grandmother Emma Gumbert

Sue at Langley Vale

Comment

hi Sue thanks for looking ,her mother Frances died in 1869 Sarah obviously named her Daughter after her and her Father died in 1866
          They are the only missing link in this part of the family .

Comment

This is a real long shot but could this be Sarah and Frances in 1891.

Source Citation: Class: RG12; Piece: 247; Folio 101; Page 19; GSU roll: 6095357.

It really is quite unlikely as the original is quite badly written, the genuinely female names such as Louise and Elizabeth have their ages placed in the male section and has occupation transcribed as health porter, so unsure whether she should be Francis, but it may be a start. It’s just that in my own searches sometimes the most unlikely can be the ‘one’

There is also a Frances ‘Cain’ in 1891 working as a servant in Luton, but that’s about all I can come up with.
            Bubblebelle x

FAMILY INTERESTS: Pitts of Sherborne Gloucs. Deaney (Bucks). Pye of Kent. Randolph of Lydd, Kent. Youell of Norfolk and Suffolk. Howe of Lampton. Carden of Bucks.

Comment

I presume you have tried surname variations? Don't know if K*n* would give anything.

Had not thought of Cain as a possibility. Must use it for my Scottish McKean brickwall.

Hugo

Comment

thanks for that Bubblebelle will have a look , yes thanks Hugo tried using just first names too.

Comment

Working...
                X