1901 search request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1901 search request

I have Ethel Gertrude Vinter (nee Cree) in 1911 with her husband John William and children, Albert Harold 13, Charles Edward 8 and Alexander 1, plus Ethel's brother.
    I cannot find a birth record for the eldest child Albert and wondered whether anyone can check 1901 for me to see if he is showing in the same name.
    I have found a birth in 1900 for a John William Vinter and wonder whether this is another of their children. I have not found a death for him.
    Thanks in advance.
    Lynne

Searching for Ford, Duffy, (Manchester and Ireland) Cree (Manchester, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire), Owen (Manchester), Humphreys (Manchester and Ireland), Egerton (Manchester and Cheshire), Cresswell (Manchester).

RG13; Piece: 3089; Folio: 15; Page: 21.
    - Ancestry.co.uk

John W Vinter 26 born Grimsby
    Ethel G Vinter 25 born Newholland
    Albert Vinter 3 born Grimsby
    Violet M Vinter 1 born Grimsby
    Lily G Arnold 13 born Grimsby - niece

living in Grimsby, Lincolnshire.
    Elaine

Comment

Thanks Elaine, you are a star once again.
      Lynne

Searching for Ford, Duffy, (Manchester and Ireland) Cree (Manchester, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire), Owen (Manchester), Humphreys (Manchester and Ireland), Egerton (Manchester and Cheshire), Cresswell (Manchester).

Comment

Hello Granny Lynne, I know this is an old thread..but I wondered if I could help. I have the Grimsby Church of England marriages,if you would like me to look up any for you.

Maggie

Comment

Working...
        X