What am doing wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What am doing wrong?

Can anyone tell me how when I am advised of a new thread and I go into check, I have pages and pages of threads and have to go to the last page to see the new one.

I have tried reading them but they still seem to stay in the history. Is this normal or am I doing somethin incorrect.

Cheran

:roll-eyes:
    Cheran

do you mean your subscribed threads?

if when you reply to a thread, (or get email notification of it) and have read it, it will stay in your subscribed list until you physically remove it,

goto thread tools when in the thread, and then 'unsubscribe' to it.
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

That sounds like a Preference about whether you sort latest-first or oldest-first.

It isn't something I've bothered with. I just look at what's here, and look out for the tick-boxes which flag up the fact that it's one of the threads I've subscribed to.

Christine
      Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

I am subscribed to New to family tree forum...... I find it interesting to read the new connections but maybe I can do as you say change it to show the newest first.......

Thanks for your help

Cheran
        Cheran

Comment

Hi Cheran

I don't know if this is what you mean but its useful if there is a long thread and you don't want to go back over it to find where you left off.

If you have a list if thread titles, there should be a downwards pointing arrow immediately to the left of the title. If you click on it, it will open the thread at the first post that you haven't read.
          Jackie

Comment

Thanks will give a try when the next one comes in.

Cheran
            Cheran

Comment

Working...
            X