Bedfordshire parish records

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Record Office: Bedfordshire parish records

Does anyone have access to the public records for bedfordshire.Im after a look up for a Richard Jefford.I have a christening date of 4th June 1804 Toddingdon Bedford parents Richard and Rebecca and I would love a d.o.b

Chelle, welcome to Family Tree Forum.

If you look at our Research Offers listing in the Wiki (Reference Library) you will see that one of our members has offered to do lookups in Bedfordshire.

Click on The Wiki on the blue navigation bar and select Research Offers.
    On the next page click on Research Offers: Record Office/Archives and that will take you to the county listing.
    Click on the member's name to send them a PM (personal message).

If the member is able to help then perhaps you could leave a message on this thread so that we know your request has been actioned.
    Elaine

Comment

I have received a PM and will help Chelle out with this.

Peter

Comment

Hi Chelle .

I think i have some good news here, Indeed Richard was Christened on 4th June 1804 at Toddington , however;-
        Were you aware he was a twin? also christened at this time was his twin brother William.

As regards the parents i can confirm the marraige on 9 th Feb 1796 at Toddington. I f you look up on IGI Richard is mistranscribed as Jifford/Jefferd and Rebecca nee Tilcock.
        Further to Rebecca i have found that she was Christened 4th June 1758 at Westoning, Beds.

Her father William Tilcock and wife Mary.

I hope some of this helps you .

I have also sent this in a PM , i hope you dont mind me poasting this on the forum also.

Peter

Comment

Working...
        X