Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry, can anyone help with a look up please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry, can anyone help with a look up please?

I have all the details from the census of 1851 for John Treadwell and his wife Elizabeth - they lived in Pickard Street, Warwick and he was a carpenter - but I cannot find it for the life of me now that I need a copy! That will teach me not to save it when I find it :emb:

Can anyone please help me ...?

Thanks again

:smilee:
    :D Charney Jo

Definitely 1851?

Christine
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Was about to ask the same thing, I'm not seeing it in 1851....

R

Comment

You'll have to give us some more info about them - e.g. DoB & PoB. I suspect it's on another thread, but I'd rather not have to hunt for it all!

And any children? Especially with unusual names.

Christine
        Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Hi

Thanks for helping!

I have them down as living in Pickard Street in 1851 but don't have a printout of the census which is odd ... so perhaps I was wrong but, where are they then?

Their children were: Charles (b. 1827 Kenilworth), Mary (b. 1828 Kenilworth), Matilda (b. 1829 Leek Wootton), Elizabeth (b. 1832 Leek Wootton), William (b. 1842 Kenilworth), Henry (b. 1837 Leek Wootton).

John was born c. 1791 in Leek Wootton, Warwickshire and his wife Elizabeth in c. 1800 in Kenilworth.

Thanks for any help you can give!

Comment

This is John (transcribed as Headwell) with Matilda, Mary and William in Pickard Street.
            John is a widower

- Ancestry.co.uk

I presume you've got Ancestry, if not let me know and I'll give the full details
            Jackie

Comment

Thanks so much Jackie. You know, I looked at this part of the family ages ago and have been working on the more recent descendants. Now when I go back to it, I can hardly remember it - terrible, isn't it?

You know, I had Elizabeth down as dying in 1840 so I shouldn't have added her - sorry!

I do have ancestry. Off to have a better look.

Thanks again :smilee:

Comment

Has anyone put in a correction so that this problem doesn't crop up again?

Christine

Comment

Working...
                X