can any one read address please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can any one read address please

hi i am looking on ancestry and trying to read the address i think it says 52
    deae then i cant read the rest

London, England, Marriages and Banns, 1754-1921

Rosetta Ward 1911 married william edward white

Thanks in advance
    Tracy
    Twinklestar

Deacon Street ???
    Elaine

Comment

thanks elaine

I will give that a go im trying to find either of them in 1911 hope one of them might be at that address

Thanks again Tracy
      Twinklestar

Comment

I would agree with Deacon Street.. good luck!

Comment

Thanks I just had a look still looking thanks tracy
          Twinklestar

Comment

HI

I take it you know nothing more abt them except their names.

Did they not marry though untill 1913 southwark according to FreeBMD?
            WendyP

Comment

hi wendy i do not know any thing about them my mother in law has asked me to look in to her tree
              the marriage I was looking at was 1911 didnt see the 1913 one untill you mentioned it

now that is confusing I do have their childrens names and their 1st child was born 1913 so im wondering if the marriage you found may be a better match

Thanks Tracy
              Twinklestar

Comment

wendy thanks so much i beleive your marriage you found is the right one their first child was born in the next quater 1913 in southwark it makes a lot more sence than the marriage i was looking at
                Thanks again Tracy
                Twinklestar

Comment

HI Tracy

I don't like to ask but is there any clue as to when Rosetta and William (the parents that is who were looking for on the 1911) passed away?

I forgot to ask

Does anyone in the family have the birth cert for either of the children 1913 William H or 1915 Rosetta to see what address they were born at and also for a clue on Williams occupation at time of birth.

Since you know the childrens names for def' and no clue for ages of parents then that might be a better starting point rather than the marriage entry for 1913.
                  Last edited by WendyP; 08-11-09, 06:41.
                  WendyP

Comment

Working...
                  X