David Jones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Jones

I have lost a David Raymond Jones,he was a journeyman shoemaker in the Denbigh area,he married Margaret Jones in St Asaph abt 1904,they had several children Robert,Norah,Margaret and Veronica,The mother and children were in the St Asaph workhouse but not David (the father).I cant find any information on his movements or his death.
    The family eventually went to Liverpool to be brought up.
    Graham.

Originally posted by grah72a View Post
    I have lost a David Raymond Jones,he was a journeyman shoemaker in the Denbigh area,he married Margaret Jones in St Asaph abt 1904,they had several children Robert,Norah,Margaret and Veronica,The mother and children were in the St Asaph workhouse but not David (the father).I cant find any information on his movements or his death.
    The family eventually went to Liverpool to be brought up.
    Graham.
    I have moved your thread to the Research Qs & As forum board as you don't appear to be asking for a lookup from any particular record office.

Research Requests
    If you would like someone to visit a record office for you then please could you give provide the name of the office and the specific information you want looking up. Many thanks.

Comment

Hi Graham

What are the birth details of you man?

I take it that it's the 1911 census when Margaret and the children are in the Workshouse in St Asaph.

Do you know if there were anymore children born to them after the 1911 census to show that David was def' still alive up to that point?
      WendyP

Comment

Does it say if Margaret Jones is a widow on the 1911 forms?
        Hail Spode!

Comment

HI

If its the right one I've seen It shows her as being married and she states she's been married 9 years and had 7 children one of whom died.

But please bear in mind I dont have any DOB or POB's for any of these people the Margaret I found shows as being aged 29 and born in Llandudno.
          WendyP

Comment

Working...
          X