Buy FTM Platinum with Tesco Clubcard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy FTM Platinum with Tesco Clubcard

Just spotted this in the most recent brochure - thought it may be useful for someone...

Just seen that you can 'buy' a subcription to YFT too...

Last edited by Velma Dinkley; 04-11-09, 12:46.

Just reading on there that the software includes 'a 6 Month Essentials Membership to Ancestry.co.uk' so I think that's quite a bargain!

Comment

Ive got mine already Velma. I got it ready for when my sub ran out late September but (shhh!) its still running at the mo.

Comment

Ancestry have just sent me an email today advertising Family Tree Maker™ 2010 Platinum edition for only £33.71 (a saving of £25).
        Does anyone know if this will work on a MAC? (if I ever buy a MAC).
        I presume that this will update the version that I now use (WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE - FAMILY TREE MAKER 2005) it looks a good buy just for the Ancestry part which is probably as much as I need.

I do not have any Tesco Vouchers.
        Margaret N
        DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

But Velma if they send coupons to house and you dont use them what happens to them nothing is registered there on site now I have registered ???
          How do you use them on line otherwise ??
          borobabs passed away March 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Margaret N View Post
            Ancestry have just sent me an email today advertising Family Tree Maker™ 2010 Platinum edition for only £33.71 (a saving of £25).
            Does anyone know if this will work on a MAC? (if I ever buy a MAC).
            I presume that this will update the version that I now use (WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE - FAMILY TREE MAKER 2005) it looks a good buy just for the Ancestry part which is probably as much as I need.
            Margaret, Family Tree Maker will NOT work on Macs.

Re the offer from Ancestry - yes it will update from your current FTM2005 program - just make sure you back it up first before doing the upgrade of the file. The offers sounds like a good deal as the Platinum edition should have a 6 month free Ancestry (Essentials package) - worth about £42. However, check out what they will charge for postage as I am not sure that is included in their price.

Then compare the price with Amazon - currently £29.99 - not sure how much postage would be but I seem to remember I paid something like £6 a couple of weeks ago.
            Family Tree Maker 2010 Platinum Edition (PC CD): Amazon.co.uk: Software
            Elaine

Comment

Got mine from Amazon and postage was included, terrific service and price.

Comment

Thank you everyone all very helpful. You are all a great team.
                Margaret N
                DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

Working...
                X