A huge thank you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A huge thank you

As some of you may know, I have been putting up quite a lot of family photographs for restoration and/or re-colouring because I have been compiling a scrapbook for my sister's 60th birthday. I started it in February, and completed the 50th and last page a week ago. We're just back from the birthday celebrations and my sister was rendered almost speechless when we sat down together and went through it.

The whole project would not have been possible without the generosity, talents and skills of all you wonderful photo restorers, and I simply cannot thank you enough. I am posting a photo of just one of the pages, which features photos which have all been restored and re-coloured by you. It does not do justice to the real thing, but I hope it gives you some idea of the final product. Thank you all again. :smilee:
    Joy

Aww brilliant stuff Joy bet she was so well chuffed with that ;;good on you and lasses
    borobabs passed away March 2018

Comment

That is brilliant Joy. I love the holiday montage.
      Those who were seen dancing, were thought to be insane, by those who could not hear the music.

Comment

That looks wonderful Joy, you must be so proud of your acheivment. Anyone would be thrilled to receive such a lovely gift. Looks like you've put a lot of love and hard work into it.:Wink:
        Jen

Researching: Brandon.London/M/cr. Tyson.France/Mcr.

Comment

That looks brilliant Joy.

She will treasure that.
          Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Absolutely brilliant Joy, well done! Your sister must be ever so happy. :Big Grin::Big Grin:

Comment

Working...
            X