Birth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birth

Please can anyone find the birth of a Rose -Rosina Tucker born around 1817 in Buckinghamshire and married a Thomas Burrows in 1843 thank you

Margaret

Is the 1817 from the marriage cert? 1841 gives age 20 (as you'd expect for someone of 23-24) but 1851 gives 30.

Have you looked here:
    Search your ancestry with FreeREG. FreeREG provides free online access to transcriptions of birth, marriage and burial records from Church of England and Church of Scotland registers. You can also use FreeREG to discover: non-Conformist records from England, Scotland and Wales, Municipal Cemetary records, Memorial records and documents relating to life events out of country, at sea and in the military.

Christine
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Thank you Christine there is nothing on free reg. But I could not find her on the 1841 census did you

Margaret

Comment

I'd suggest you get whoever does Bucks look-ups to check the Little Missenden registers for you - that's where she says she was born for the 1851 and 1861 censuses.

Christine
        Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Do you have Ancestry membership? There's a person there with a private tree, who has a promising looking one in her tree:
          Rose Tucker
          Birth: 1820 - Little Missenden
          You could contact her through the site?

Christine

Comment

Christine I do have ancestry membership and I will give it a go thank you

Margaret

Comment

Working...
            X