Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ugh whats happened to the old search on Ancestry ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugh whats happened to the old search on Ancestry ?

I prefer the old search to the new one especially when trying to find records for my tree on there ,but for some reason tonight it keeps going to the new search and when I click on old search it stays on the new one any ideas ?

The old search is still there for me Val.
    Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

and me
      PAT

Comment

I have been fighting it all night , when I go to the home page and start from there instead of a person in my tree it suddenly goes to the new search again too

Comment

I've had the boy-with-the-rope once or twice today. I think they may be doing something ahead of the formally-notified maintenance in ten days.

Christine
          Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

could be Christine its so annoying though

Comment

Val, I revert to new search every time I do a defrag or disk clean up. if I go to this page -

Search England Genealogy Records and Family History Facts - Ancestry.co.uk

- a little way down on the right it says 'old search' and I get it back by clicking that.
              Asa

Comment

Thanks Asa I will try that

Comment

Working...
                X