The problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The problem

Rather than keep asking for CDs of different counties thought I would explain the problem.
    John and Elizabeth Fleetwood had first child in 1779 John was then age 37 and Elizabeth was 26 going by ages at death. So one or both could have married before. One marriage did jump out at Shoreditch St. Leonard but has now been eliminated. If anyone has any Marriage index CDs of any county and the time could they please check for the marriage of John Fleetwood with Elizabeth/Elisabeth. xxhugxx

lindy,

the first child born in 1779.. was where please? have you found a baptism for them? are the parents named as John/Elizabeth?

I would agree that John was possibly married before if he was married at the age of 37.

do you have a will for him? did he leave one?
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Hi John Fleetwood b 1779 Boot and Shoe maker was baptised 28 June 1779 Ashtead this is from Parish Register, parents John and Elizabeth Fleetwood all of the children were baptised in Ashtead. John did not leave a Will or if he did I cannot find one. xxhugxx

Comment

there are 2 marriages St Leonards Shoreditch, 17/1/1774 and 19/5/1777. have you discounted both?
        Jean

To forget your ancestors is to be a brook without a source, a tree without a root....

Comment

Ashstead where?
          ~ with love from Little Nell~
          Chowns, Dunt, Emms, Mealing, Purvey & Smoothy

Comment

Nell Ashtead Surrey. Both Shoreditch St. Leonards marriages discounted, looked hopeful for a while, John Fleetwood married Elizabeth Swan Shoreditch St. Leonard but she died he then married Edith Brucker again Shoreditch St. Leonard. So the hunt continues. xxhugxx

Comment

Working...
            X