Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photographs: Denmead, Hampshire

Hello

Does anyone live near to Denmead and would be able to please photograph a grave in the cemetery there please?

I know there is a grave as it is mentioned in a will of someone else.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks,

Tom

Remembering: Cuthbert Gregory 1889 - 1916, George Arnold Connelly 1886 - 1917, Thomas Lowe Davenport 1890 - 1917, Roland Davenport Farmer 1885 - 1916, William Davenport Sheffield 1879 - 1915, Cuthbert Gregory 1918 - 1944

Tom, if you look at the Research Offers: Cemetery page in the wiki there is a member offering cemetery lookups in the Waterlooville area. Might be worth making contact to see if he/she can help.

For info: Research Offer pages in the wiki can now be accessed via The Wiki drop down menu on the blue navigation bar.
    Elaine

Comment

Thanks Elaine.

I will send them a message. :Big Grin:

Remembering: Cuthbert Gregory 1889 - 1916, George Arnold Connelly 1886 - 1917, Thomas Lowe Davenport 1890 - 1917, Roland Davenport Farmer 1885 - 1916, William Davenport Sheffield 1879 - 1915, Cuthbert Gregory 1918 - 1944

Comment

Tom,
        I could probably get the picture you need. I was born and brought up in Denmead and now live not far away. The cemetery is not near the church but it is not large and with a bit of luck I will find the grave. The Vicar there is a friend and she would probably let me look at the plans anyway. What is the name you need? I might even know the family of the person you are seeking!
        Shirley
        Last edited by Shirley silver surfer; 03-11-09, 21:00.

Comment

The graves have been found and a message has been left for Tom Tom

Comment

Working...
          X