Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electoral lists or Telephone books

Hi,
    If it isn't unethical would anyone living in the St. Neot and St. Cleer area of Cornwall please look on the electoral roll and in telephone books and give me the addresses of any Maunders / Monders living in that area so that I can contact them ?
    Ken.
    Ken. ;)

Staveley, Richardson, Maunder, Stewart.

Originally posted by zilkens View Post
    Hi,
    If it isn't unethical would anyone living in the St. Neot and St. Cleer area of Cornwall please look on the electoral roll and in telephone books and give me the addresses of any Maunders / Monders living in that area so that I can contact them ?
    Ken.
    - British Phone Books 1880 - 1984 are available via ancestry. Not the most recent but some of your Maunders / Monders may still be living at the same place(s).

or

You could start a thread on the Research Requests forum board asking if anyone could visit the local record office or maybe even library for you.

Nudged for anyone else who may be able to help.

Comment

Telephone numbers (providing they are not exdirectory) are available from the British Telecom website
      Residential Numbers - The Phone Book from BT
      Elaine

Comment

I got addresses in Leamington Spa to do just this from 192.com.

I sent out a dozen letters & found family that I am still in touch with 4yrs later.
        Vivienne passed away July 2013

Comment

It isn't unethical to look at something which is freely available. Some people opt not to have their names made public on the electoral roll.

If you phone the library in St Neots they may be able to do a look up for you.
          ~ with love from Little Nell~
          Chowns, Dunt, Emms, Mealing, Purvey & Smoothy

Comment

I found him one address near St Neot but I'm sure there must be others.
            Hail Spode!

Comment

Do public libraries still hold telephone books for the rest of the country?
              I know I have checked for other counties in the past at our local branch library.

Comment

Working...
              X