Vidio's on Youtube keep stopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vidio's on Youtube keep stopping

Yesturday and today I have tried to watch X Factor vidio's on Youtube but they keep stopping a round circle of dots go round in the middle of the vidio then it starts up again then stops this goes on all the way through does anyone know what cauces this to happen thank you.

Bella

Hi Bella
    It happens to us when our internet connection is slow. We leave it to run through and then go back and play it. It seems to work then.
    Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

It's because it is buffering the video. It@s loading on a slow connection and you should do as Chrissie says and wait until it has finished loading before watching it.
      Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Thank you Crissy and Wendy will have another go noe keping my finger crossed.

Bella

Comment

No still doing it every few seconds I have good signal strength so will try again tomorrow.

Bella

Comment

Originally posted by granabella View Post
            No still doing it every few seconds I have good signal strength so will try again tomorrow.

Bella
            What's your internet connection, is it Broadbad or Dial Up
            Best Wishes
            Ron
            www.genealogyprinters.com

Comment

Sorry about the spelling should be Video.

Bella

Comment

As Chrissie says, if it keeps stopping just let it go all the way through without watching it then click the arrow to play it again. By that time it will be fully loaded and not keep stopping and you can enjoy watching it.

Anne

Comment

Hello all,thank you for your advice I have Broadband but guess what it is fine this morning but very annoying when you want to watch something in the evening.

Bella

Comment

I would suggest two possibilities.

1. More users on the net in the evening, so popular websites get choked by net traffic.

2. Your ISP is throttling traffic which slows things down for you, and enables more users to be active, albeit at a slower rate.

Best thing you can do is download during the day to your computer, and then you can watch offline later on.

Comment

Thank you Wincot I will try to download thanks again everyone

Bella

Comment

Working...
                      X