Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Census help please

:smilee:
    Hello you lovely people, long time no see!

I have on the 1861 census Ann M Peterson, age 71 born Ratcliff Middx with her son Henry age 40 (correct, he was born 1821) a sailmaker also Ratcliff and daughter Ann M age 26 (bap 1837, don't know exact birth date) also Ratcliff.

Ann senior died in 1869 in Poplar age 74 (slight discrepancy, not unusual!), she was widowed in 1841.

anyway :Wink: I can't find 'em in 1851 or 1841 (although in 1841 a chunk of the east end is missing, so I'm not so worried about that). the 'children' could show as being born in Wapping, Stepney or Limehouse, or similar!

Just thought I would see if someone else could have more success than me!

thank you
    MAZZY XX

COME ON YOU SPURS !!!

A clean house is a sign of a broken computer

This might be them down as Pattison. Henry's age and occupation is correct although Ann is b 1783

- Ancestry.co.uk
    Jackie

Comment

Welcome back! You must have been away for a while if you have only one post flagged up!

I'll go and have a look. No promises. Elaine...Spain seems to be the one with the knack, but I have occasional successes...

Christine
      Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

This may be them in 1841 as Patterson - do you know if the other children fit?

- Ancestry.co.uk

(Just noticed that the first person on the page is Happy Blyth :Big Grin
        Jackie

Comment

lol Christine you're right, I haven't posted on here in ages!

Jackie, I think you've got 'em, the names are right even if the ages are a bit backwards :-)) I'll take that anyway

thank you so much - should have tried Pat* myself but didn't think of it !!

very grateful, off to order her death cert now!!!
          MAZZY XX

COME ON YOU SPURS !!!

Comment

Hi Maz, I always told you to come here more often! lol:Wink:

I did miss you yesterday! xxxxx
            Vivienne passed away July 2013

Comment

Hello Viv :-)))
              yes, I was sorry not to be able to come - typical, nothing on for weeks then 2 things the same day! glad you had a good time tho!
              xxxxxxxxx
              MAZZY XX

COME ON YOU SPURS !!!

Comment

Working...
              X