1911 check please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1911 check please.

could someone with 1911 access please do a quick check for me. Michael Barnett b.1844, living Sevenoaks, kent, is listed with Annie, John and Lucy. Could someone please confirm that it is Jane, (not John), his wife. The rest of the details on the index match with what I have.

Thanks

Linda
    Linda

My avatar is my Grandmother Carolina Meulenhoff 1896 - 1955

Yes it's Jane
    PAT

Comment

Thanks Pat.
      Linda

Comment

I have just submitted a correction to change "John" to "Jane" in a Barnett transcription. I guess it's the same family? In Puddledock, Westerham. All born in Westerham. 42 years married with 9 children, all surviving.

Christine
        Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Yes, that's them - are they in your family too?

Linda
          Linda

Comment

Actually Christine. I've just checked on what I have and I can only count 8 children throughout the censuses - wonder if I've missed one or if they miscounted!

Linda
            Linda

Comment

Working...
            X