Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 daughters born 1920 and 1923.can`t find a marriage for either of them

Good morning...
    a marriage in 1919 in Blackburn produced 2 daughters and no sons...on freebmd..
    daughter b 1920
    daughter b 1923
    they could possibly still be alive so I can`t put the names up...I need to find out if they married.....the father died in 1961 in Nantwich , Cheshire...the mother moved back to Blackburn 1962.....so I have trawled through
    Lancashirebmd
    Cheshirebmd up to 1950 for either of the girls marriage with no results...I am now going to try after 1950......
    has anyone got any other ideas where I can look or can help in the search.....thanks........allan:smilee:
    Allan ......... researching oakes/anyon/standish/collins/hartley/barker/collins-cheshire
    oakes/tipping/ellis/jones/schacht/...garston, liverpool
    adams-shropshire/roberts-welshpool
    merrick/lewis/stringham/nicolls-herefordshire
    coxon/williamson/kay/weaver-glossop/stockport/walker-gorton

alan, have you tried ancestry marriage indexes? they may not have married at all, or not married where you would expect!

Comment

You should be able to find them on ancestry marriage index which is now complete to date.
      If you can't look there, pm me and I will look.
      Margaret

Comment

Thanks Kyle / Margaret.....Maragret I have PM`d you with the names....cheers...allan:Wink:
        Allan ......... researching oakes/anyon/standish/collins/hartley/barker/collins-cheshire

Comment

Success with the elder daughter...she married in 1956 aged 36 in Darwen,Blackburn....its on Lancashirebmd.can`t find anything for the younger daughter....allan:Wink:

Comment

Allan,
            I have pm'd you what I could find doesn't look like it was the same one you found though,.
            Margaret

Comment

Working...
            X